Young Adult Links about Prayer
- 3 Minute Retreat - An online retreat provided by Loyola Press, A Jesuit Ministry.
- Daily Podcasted Homilies - Podcasts of daily homilies by Redemptorists of the Baltimore Province
- Online Ministries by Creighton University - Daily reflections and online retreat opportunities for young adults
- Pray ND - A great site for insights on prayer and the spiritual life.
- Pray As You Go - The Jesuit Media Initiative that offers a variety of tools for prayer
- Sacred Space - Irish Jesuits provide daily prayer opportunities in 16 languages
- Scripture Readings of the Day - Daily Mass readings from the United State Conference of Catholic Bishops
- The Rosary - How to pray the rosary and historical information provided by Holy Cross Family Ministries
Young Adult Links about the Church
- American Catholic - An online magazine for Catholics, Christians and all seekers. Provided by the Franciscans and St. Anthony Messenger
- Busted Halo - An online magazine for spiritual seekers in the 20's and 30's.
- Cathechism of the Catholic Church - A resource offered by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Godspy - An online magazine for Catholics and other seekers. It explores the ideas and experiences that reveal God's presence in the world.
- Pathways to Ministry - Pathways 2 Ministry was created to "support the call to pastoral leadership in the Catholic Church." It helps to support young adults and their systems of support.
- The Mary Page - The Marian Library -- International Marian Research Institute located at the University of Dayton, a Catholic and Marianist institution of higher learning, in Dayton whose goal is to gather and present information about the Virgin Mary and to lead people to a loving knowledge of her.
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops - The USCCB is an assembly of the Bishops that gathers to promote the greater good which the Church offers humankind, especially through forms and programs of the apostolate fittingly adapted to the circumstances of time and place.
- Word on Fire - Word On Fire programs are broadcast regularly on WGN America, Relevant Radio, CatholicTV, EWTN, the popular Word on Fire YouTube Channel, and the Word on Fire website, which offers daily blogs, articles, commentaries, and over ten years of weekly sermon podcasts.
- World Youth Day 2016 - Poland- The official United States Conference of Catholic Bishops USA delegation site to WYD 2016. Find a variety of helpful information including fundraising ideas
Young Adult Links about the Mission of the Church in the World - Social Justice & Service
- Catholic Campaign for Human Development - The Catholic Campaign for Human Development is the domestic anti-poverty, social justice program of the U.S. Catholic bishops.
- Catholic Charities of Arlington - Catholic Charities of Diocese of Arlington
- Adoption Services - Crisis Pregnancy and Adoption Locations
- Catholic Relief Services - CRS engages young adults in service to people throughout the world.
- Catholic Social Teaching - A current resource provided by Catholic Charities USA
- Our Catholic Faith in Action - Interactive site with ideas for campus and parish ministries initiatives in social justice by the US Catholic
Young Adults and Long Term Service Opportunities
- Catholic Network of Volunteer Service - Catholic Network of Volunteer Service (CNVS), established in 1963, is a non-profit membership organization of 200 domestic and international volunteer and lay mission programs.
- St. Vincent Pallotti Center - Catholic organization that is inspiring volunteer service, strengthening faith and community.
- Jesuit Volunteer Corps - The Jesuit Volunteer Corps offers women and men an opportunity to work full-time for justice and peace. Jesuit Volunteers are called to the mission of serving the poor directly, working for structural change in the United States, and accompanying people in developing countries
- Mercy Volunteer Corps - In partnership with the Sisters of Mercy of the Americas, lay women and men of Mercy Volunteer Corps (MVC) enter into relationship with people who are economically poor and marginalized. In a spirit of mutuality, volunteers cultivate mercy and justice in the world by embracing compassionate service, social justice, spirituality and a simple lifestyle in community.
Young Adult Ministry Training and National Organizations
- Catholics on Call - Catholics On Call assists young adults to reflect on God’s call in their lives.
- Charis Ministries - Charis Ministries nurtures the life-long desire of men and women in their 20's and 30's for spiritual growth through a closer friendship with Jesus Christ. Charis Video
- Faith Formation Learning Exchange - A current source for research, practices and approaches in faith formation across the whole life span, including young adult trends by John Roberto and Vibrant Faith Ministries.
- Adult Faith Formation - The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops' Subcommittee on Young Adult Ministry
- NCYAMA - The National Catholic Young Adult Ministry Association's mission is to drive excellence and growth in ministry to and evanelization of young adults in their late teens, twenties and thirties, married and single.
- The Center for Ministry Development - The Center for Ministry Development provides training, resources and consultation for pastoral ministry and catehesis for youth, young adults, families and the intergenerational community.
- The Church in the 21st Century - A catalyst and resource for the renewal of the Catholic Church in the United States from Boston College